Looking to gain control over your phone support quality and boost agent productivity like never before?
The new CallHippo and Klaus integration is the ideal cocktail to quench your thirst!
CallHippo: Includes everything you need to stay connected with customers from around the globe with their easy-to-use virtual phone system.
Klaus: Seamlessly pull call recordings and provide feedback that’ll empower your agents to perform to the best of their abilities.
A dash of CallHippo garnished with a hint of Klaus is the kind of cocktail every bartender customer support manager dreams about.
Want to learn more about this magical mixture? Here’s what CallHippo and Klaus are all about!
CallHippo: An easy to use phone system to connect to your customers worldwide
CallHippo is a modern call center software that helps you stay in touch with your customers. It’s intuitive, has robust functionality, and comes loaded with features.
Let’s look at the features that make CallHippo the preferred phone system for over 5,000 brands worldwide.
Power dialer: No more toggling between multiple sheets or manually copy-pasting numbers. CallHippo’s Power Dialer feature automatically calls a list of uploaded numbers (in a particular campaign) one after the other. This not only takes manual errors out of the equation completely but helps your agents save time and be more productive when doing outbound calls.
Advanced Call Distribution System: Handling multiple calls efficiently has never been easier. You simply select the order in which you want to distribute the incoming calls to your virtual phone number and they get automatically routed.
VoIP Call Recorder: You can record all incoming and outgoing calls to analyze the productivity of employees, maintain evidence of compliance, review data, and provide feedback that’ll help your agents improve. This helps you gain complete control over the quality of your calls without the tedious task of note-taking.
Call Analytics: Call analytics uses the power of artificial intelligence to capture data from your phone calls. Analytics on call volumes, call durations, and source of calls, etc. gives you deep insight into client behavior. This allows you to make data-driven decisions to further improve the customer experience.
Klaus: The conversation review tool to gain control over your phone support quality
Klaus is a call center quality assurance software that makes monitoring phone support easy, intuitive, and systematic.
You can listen to call recordings, find your team’s areas of improvement, and provide ongoing feedback to encourage your agents to become better at what they do.
Klaus integrates with CallHippo and helps you build systematic feedback processes with the help of the following functionalities:
- Ticket synchronization: pull calls automatically into Klaus for internal reviews. Save hours on copy-pasting data manually from one place to another.
- Advanced filtering: find calls that need your immediate attention, or sort out interactions that you’d like to discuss in 1:1 meetings in a matter of seconds.
- Custom scorecards: use rating categories that reflect your customer service goals and internal quality standards; pair them with a suitable rating scale of your choice.
- Slack notifications: sleep easy because you know that agents are notified every time they receive feedback on their performance, and will never miss this valuable information.
- Quality dashboard: track your agents’ performance over time, find your team’s weak spots, zoom into individual achievements, and notice any drops in quality right when they happen.
Klaus is a dynamic and highly customizable tool designed for customer service teams.
It allows you to save 70% of the time you’d normally spend on call center quality assurance, brings consistency into your agent responses, and ultimately helps you boost your customer satisfaction scores.
CallHippo + Klaus to level up your call center quality
The new CallHippo and Klaus integration makes setting up a systematic internal quality review program for your customer service team ridiculously easy.
Here’s how you can set it up:
- Sign in to your Klaus account or create one if you don’t have it already (comes with a 14-day free trial, no strings attached).
- Connect your account with Klaus using CallHippo Web Platform. To know more, please refer to CallHippo & Klaus FAQs.
- Create your quality scorecard: define your criteria in rating categories and accompany them with a suitable rating scale.
- Invite your team members to the Klaus party. We’ll automatically pull the list of your team members over from your CallHippo account, all you have to do is decide who gets to be the reviewers, agents, and admins of your account.
- Start reviewing conversations and track your team’s progress in the quality dashboard.
With the new CallHippo and Klaus integration, you get the best of both worlds. And you’ll be setting yourself up to provide amazing phone support just like you’ve wanted.
We’ve got loads of a-meow-zing CX leaders there, ready to share their experiences with you.