Excellent customer service can no longer exist on just one platform.
With omnichannel support becoming the gold standard, it has undeniably changed how customers engage. On the one hand, it allows for greater accessibility and convenience, but on the other, it demands more consistent experiences across every touchpoint.
So, making sure you have access to a unified system that tracks the quality of customer interactions across all channels is key to CX excellence.
Until now, Klaus has served as a powerful solution, assisting teams in detecting and resolving problems on the text-based QA front. However, reviewing voice interactions plays an essential role in getting an accurate representation of contact center QA as a whole.
We’ve recognized the pain and have taken a significant step forward by unveiling the next iteration of VoiceQA and speech-to-text capabilities in Klaus.
What’s new in Klaus
- Improved & diarized call recording player
- Automatically generated call summary
- Speech-to-text capabilities for more efficient call QA
- Sentiment and Outlier detection for calls
Sign up to be among the first to try our new VoiceQA feature.
Unlocking efficiency with VoiceQA
Evaluating voice interactions can be a time-consuming affair. While it is commonly done by simply listening to the call recordings, there is no question that reading and focusing solely on the most insightful snippets is a much faster and more effective alternative.
What’s more, as the process is often manual, it makes it difficult to find insightful calls or distinguish ones related to certain topics, resulting in small, randomized review samples. That limits the visibility into problematic areas and potentially leaves valuable insights undiscovered.
Using Klaus’ speech-to-text capabilities enables you to speed up the process and improve the coverage of your voice interactions.
What’s more, having all your interactions, including phone support, in one place, you’ll:
- Standardize & systemize the QA process across all channels, saving time and using your resources wisely
- Automate sampling & discovery so you know precisely which interactions need your attention and what to look out for
- Get a holistic overview of your support quality and performance metrics across the board
- Understand which channels serve your customers best and what needs improvement
VoiceQA in action: What’s new?
While users have always been able to listen to their recorded calls in Klaus, we’re now taking your listening experience to the next level with our all-new and improved call recording player.
In addition to an enhanced look and feel, we’ve introduced speaker diarization, a feature that divides the recording stream into distinct speaker segments.
This addition simplifies the process of indicating the number of participants in the call and provides a visual summary of the call’s progression.
Additionally, we’re now
- Pulling in additional call details based on the data accessible from your help desk
- Automatically generating a call summary, briefly explaining what the interaction was about, so you know if the call is worth your review time
- Offering Sentiment and Outlier detection also for call transcripts
In order to speed up and make your call QA process more efficient, you can now take full advantage of our speech-to-text capabilities.
Once Klaus has pulled in the calls from your help desk, a diarized transcript is automatically generated for you.
Each transcript snippet is directly linked to the time stamps in the recording, allowing for a convenient playback option for pinpointing and listening to specific moments in the conversation.
If you provide phone support in languages other than English, you can effortlessly translate the transcripts into English with a simple click.
Moreover, you can either review and comment on each transcript message individually or evaluate the entire call instead.
Stay tuned for what’s to come
While these updates have been the cat’s cream, our journey to improve call center QA is far from over. The next exciting wave of VoiceQA updates is just around the corner.
Here’s what’s cooking:
- Enable importing already existing transcripts from your help desk
- Offer other AI-powered intelligence features like AutoQA for call transcripts
- Monitor call-specific metrics like dead air, hold time, and more