Welcome to the Fireside Chats with Klaus and Valentina. This episode’s guest Emilie Robert is an Enterprise Customer Success Executive at Zendesk.
Within the knowledge-packed 20 minutes, you’ll hear how Emilie managed to maintain warm relationships with her customers despite the pandemic, how being seen as a partner by your customers can make a world of difference, as well as the surprising parallels between film production and customer success.
Get cozy and enjoy! ☕️
Make sure you don’t miss the next episode and subscribe to Quality Conversations with Klaus on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Anchor.
Check out the previous Fireside Chat episodes
- Stacy Justino from Wistia
- Lauren Fearn from Zapier
- Education Perfect’s Support Managers
- Automattic, the makers of WordPress.com
- Ahmad Baydoun, Operations Manager at a leading Call Center
- Martin Kõiva, CEO & co-founder of Klaus
- VP of Customer Service at Pipedrive
- The Hyper-specialized Future of Customer Success at Gong
- Subscribe to the Klaus podcast