Klaus is a conversation review (QA) platform for customer support teams that makes giving internal feedback easy and systematic.
Our hybrid team with offices in Tallinn has embraced the remote-first mindset from day one. We are growing quickly and are looking for a support engineer to join our engineering team remotely from anywhere between UTC-3 and UTC-5.
This is a full-time remote position.
- Work with the customer success team on resolving customers technical issues
- Debug customer-specific errors, report these to developers, and follow-up on fixes
- Work with complex SQL queries aiming to help debug our customers’ issues
- Build internal tools and utilities to solve emergency issues that customers might face
- Create and improve our documentation and internal runbooks
- Manage crisis situations in case of feature failures or application downtime
- Knowledge of web-based software internals, we work with technologies like Go, Java, and Python
- Good understanding of SQL and databases
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues based on log and audit information
- Comfortable with working remotely in English across departments
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, applicable to customer conversations as well as concise issue descriptions to engineering teams
- Working knowledge of software version control systems
- Issue tracking software experience
- Based between UTC-3 and UTC-5
- Experience in (technical) CX is a plus
- Experience in cloud platforms like Google Cloud or AWS is a plus
You are a great fit if you…
- Have experience working remotely (and loved it)
- Value working with people you like and respect, even if you can’t see them daily
- Are great at communicating and collaborating, even asynchronously
- Know how to keep track of your own tasks and nudge others whenever something looks stuck
What we’re offering:
- Work in an exciting, rapidly growing startup environment
- Remote-first culture – work from anywhere with colleagues from 6 different countries
- Base pay + meaningful stock option package
- Lots of cat gifs
If this is something for you, send your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile, or anything else you’re proud of and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.