Whether you’re working from the kitchen with your cats or hiding a messy bedroom, virtual Zoom backgrounds are a good way to keep your meetings distraction-free.
In the last couple of months, everyone has been using Zoom while staying at home to attend work meetings, participate in online classes, and keep up with friends and family. The virtual background feature is a fun way to mix up your Zoom calls.
In case you’re tired of the standard tropical beach setting or Golden Gate Bridge view, we’ve got some more unique backgrounds for y’all to try out. Download the pack and choose an image or video that best suits your mood for the day below.
Don’t know how to use the virtual backgrounds in Zoom?
- Download Zoom for Desktop on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Open the app and log into your Zoom account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right-hand corner to navigate to Settings.
- In the left-hand menu, click ‘Virtual Background’.
- Click the + icon to upload your image.
- During a Zoom meeting, click the ^ arrow next to Stop Video and click ‘Choose Virtual Background…’ to change or turn off your Zoom background.
We hope you enjoy these Zoom background options! Share a snapshot of your Zoom call with us @klausapp – we’d love to see which images you select for your next meeting.
More free whacky downloads: