Listen in on another episode of Klaus’ Quality Conversations! We feature stories from companies and individuals going the extra mile to create exceptional customer experiences. Christian Osmundsen is undoubtedly one of those – Majorel, Netflix, and Deliverect have all benefited from his customer-centric approach.
Don’t have time to listen to the whole thing now? 😮 It’s ok, scroll down to read the highlights instead.
Who is Christian?
Christian Osmundsen is Deliverect’s Global Head of Support. He likes workshops on beaches in Ibiza and dislikes driving blindfolded.
Who are Niclas and John?
Niclas and John are two of Klaus’ conversational experts. At the time of writing one is in Vegas and the other in South Africa (we are trying to round them up).
Listen in full if you want to know…
- How to tackle the need for speed (in response time, that is).
- Why the time to switch to a dedicated QA tool has nothing to do with team size.
- Whether or not quality and productivity are mutually exclusive.
Christian’s slices of cake for you to take away*
*Advice cake, not real cake
- Book a customer visit. Book a customer visit next week. You get so much valuable feedback – if you don’t get feedback for your team, maybe you’ll get amazing feedback for another team.
- I learned something working at Netflix – be yourself. As Oscar Wilde said, everyone else is taken. Just be true to yourself and be empathetic. I think if you can combine those, you can get very far.
Snippets from their chat
On the definition of support quality:
On building a strong customer service team:
On how not to crash and burn: