We are looking for a key member of our marketing team – Senior Content Specialist. If you are creative and analytical, can see the big picture but also zoom in on the details, and consider yourself a little bit mad – then we would love to meet you.
Klaus is a quality management platform for customer support teams that makes giving internal feedback easy and systematic.
Our hybrid team with offices in Tallinn has embraced the remote-first mindset from day one. We are growing quickly and are looking for a Senior Content Specialist to join our marketing team remotely from anywhere between UTC-1 and UTC+4.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning your content – from ideas to briefing, proofreading, editing and finally publishing articles: you will own every stage of the process
- Developing the content strategy working closely with the marketing, partnerships, sales, and product teams
- Working on exciting projects across different channels (blog, external publications, email, social media, communities, and more.)
- Planning, researching, and writing product- and marketing-related content
- Identifying SEO opportunities, executing keyword research, and driving organic traffic through SEO
- Refining success metrics and inputs that show the impact of your work
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (our work language is English)
- A strong strategist that understands the why behind the copy
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver, ability to self-motivate and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with WordPress or similar CMS tools and social media publication tools
- Analytical mindset: from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of your work
- A team player who works fast and has high quality standards
- Hands-on experience with SEO
- Proven work experience as a content specialist or similar role
- Background working in a support-related field or a startup is a plus!
What we’re offering:
- Work in an exciting, rapidly growing startup environment
- Remote-first culture – work from anywhere with colleagues from 10 different countries
- Base pay + meaningful stock option package
- Lots of cat gifs
If this is something for you, send your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add why we should pay extra attention to your application or anything else you’re proud.