Klaus is a conversation review (QA) platform for customer support teams that makes giving internal feedback easy and systematic.
Our hybrid team with offices in Tallinn has embraced the remote-first mindset from day one. We are growing quickly and are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Team in Estonia or anywhere between UTC and UTC+4.
We are looking for a systematic and curious product manager who understands that support is an integral part of any business. Someone who embraces the mission of providing the tools necessary to level up and scale support quality across organizations.
On our international team stretching from Portugal to Georgia, you’ll facilitate the transformation of our Product Vision into actionable steps for design and engineering teams. You’ll work closely with the executive team and close the loop with customers as well as with our internal CX team to make sure we continue delivering excellent software while excelling at customer communication ourselves.
This is a full-time remote position unless you live in Tallinn (Estonia), in which case you are welcome to come to the office. Sometimes there are even other people.
- Working directly with the Head Of Product to make sure product vision and strategy are aligned with what actually happens.
- Translating roadmap items and accepted feature requests into epics and issues, with enough specifications for both for the design team and the engineering team.
- Managing the day to day collaboration between Design/Product/Development and make sure it aligns with the product vision
- Prioritize feature development and keep track of Github (Zenhub) issues to anticipate constraints and throttle/refill the pipeline as needed
- Working closely with the development team to figure out technical options and possibilities
- Connecting implementation and user feedback
- Liaise between CX and development
- Running user experiments, interviews, and research
- Making sure that customer-facing documentation is updated in line with feature releases/training CX where necessary
- A track record of successfully building SaaS products
- Comfortable with working remotely in English across departments
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, applicable to customer conversations as well as succinct feature/issue description
- Proven self-organization system
- Issue tracking software experience
- Based between UTC and UTC+4
- Experience in (technical) CX is a plus
- Experience in agile product management
You are a great fit if you…
- Have experience working remotely (and loved it)
- Value working with people you like and respect, even if you can’t see them daily
- Are great at communicating and collaborating, even asynchronously
- Know how to keep track of your own tasks and nudge others whenever something looks stuck
What we’re offering
- Work in an exciting, rapidly growing startup environment
- Remote-first culture – work from anywhere with colleagues from 6 different countries
- Base pay + meaningful stock option package
- Lots of cat gifs
If this is something for you, send your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile, or anything else you’re proud of and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.