What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (our work language is English)
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver, ability to self-motivate and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Positive, company-first attitude, strong collaborator
- Located in Tallinn, Estonia, but we are open for the right remote candidate, assuming significant past remote work experience and located in UTC to UTC+5
- Background working in a support-related field or a startup is a plus!
What we’re offering:
- Work in an exciting, rapidly growing startup environment
- Remote-first culture – work from anywhere with colleagues from 6 different countries
- Base pay + meaningful stock option package
- Lots of cat gifs
If this sounds like something for you, send us your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile, or anything else you’re proud of and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.