Klaus is a conversation review (QA) platform for customer support teams that makes giving internal feedback easy and systematic.
Our hybrid team with offices in Tallinn has embraced the remote-first mindset from day one. We are growing quickly and are looking for a Community Manager to join our marketing team remotely from anywhere between UTC and UTC+5.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the community strategy working closely with the marketing, partnerships, and sales teams
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals, and partners
- Immersing yourself in our online community, driving engagement, and being known as the person that knows everybody and everything related to Klaus
- Finding opportunities to bring Klaus to the attention of customer service decision-makers
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness (both virtual and in-person, once we can all get together and travel again 🤞)
- Refining success metrics and inputs that show the impact of your work
- Working on exciting (sometimes very weird) projects across different channels
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (our work language is English)
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver, ability to self-motivate and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Positive, company-first attitude, strong collaborator with proven ability to partner/lead cross-functional efforts
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Located in Tallinn, Estonia, but we are open for the right remote candidate, assuming significant past remote work experience and located in UTC to UTC+5
- Background working in a support-related field or a startup is a plus!
What we’re offering:
- Work in an exciting, rapidly growing startup environment
- Remote-first culture – work from anywhere with colleagues from 6 different countries
- Base pay + meaningful stock option package
- Lots of cat gifs
If this is something for you, send your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile, or anything else you’re proud of and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.